One of the most promising aspects of laser dentistry is improved patient comfort, less damage to surrounding tissues, and better healing.
Dr. Korenman is a part of the very small percentage of dentists (only 1%) who have invested in laser technology and provides the finest dental lasers in the industry in his Richardson office: the WaterLase iPlus™ all tissue laser system and the EPIC Diode Laser by Biolase.
For many people, “pain and discomfort” are no longer associated with the dentist, thanks to the WaterLase iPlus™ laser.
In fact, going to the dentist is fun again!
Here are 6 ways Dr. Korenman uses technology for a painless and effective dental experience:
1. Waterlase is a safe and gentle alternative to traditional dental tools. Using laser and water spray, Waterlase can perform many procedures without a shot or a drill. The technology helps treat infections, regenerate gum tissue and catch cavities before they appear. Dr. Korenman even uses this amazing laser to help newborns who have tongue tie issues.
2. Additionally, our hygienists use the EPIC Diode Laser by Biolase which promotes healing for gum tissue, can desensitize teeth, doesn’t cause bleeding, kills bacteria and does all of this painlessly. It is also used for teeth whitening, and pain therapy (typically TMJ).
Other high tech procedures we include in our daily routines and have for the last 7 years are:
3. Implant Dentistry – Only 12% of general dentists in the US place implants. 5% of those use the most updated form of technology. And Dr. Korenman is one of these top dentists!
4. Cerec Dentistry- The best thing about CEREC technology, is that your teeth can be restored in one visit. In just a short time, Dr. Korenman can create the perfect crown right down to the color and shade of a natural tooth! Patients are invited to watch how the crown is milled on site and they are fascinated!
5. Zoom Whitening – Beautiful white teeth are one of the easiest and most immediate ways to help you look younger and more attractive. Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment and has been featured on The Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, EXTRA and Extreme Makeover. Only dental professionals have access to the professional-strength whitening of Philips Zoom.
6. We are a paperless office and use Digital and 2D Imaging. These produce less radiation than traditional x-ray systems.
Come have an enjoyable and painless dental visit! Call Loveable Smiles in Richardson at 972-231-0585.