By definition, Cosmetic Dentistry addresses the appearance of your smile.
Fortunately for some, the methods used in cosmetic dentistry can also correct certain health and function issues. For others, the cosmetic enhancement must follow a more specialized treatment to ensure overall health and lasting results.
Dr Korenman assesses several factors to determine your cosmetic dentistry treatment
1. Occlusion, or “bite position” – the nature of your “occlusion” – how your teeth come together when you bite down – is an important factor in determining the right cosmetic treatment for your smile.
2. Tooth Alignment – teeth out of alignment often produce a poor appearance and may cause immediate and long-term problems with your dental health. Misaligned teeth can be corrected or altered in several ways to create a healthier, more attractive smile. Potential solutions include porcelain veneers, and Invisalign clear aligners.
3. Broken or chipped teeth are unattractive and uncomfortable. They can easily be restored and strengthened to ideal shape and size.
4. Worn Teeth – teeth that are extremely worn down can be lengthened and reshaped making them stronger and younger looking.
5. Discolored or Stained Teeth – teeth that have not responded to over-the-counter whitening products or formulas may respond better to and last much longer with specialized treatments provided by Dr. Korenman. Possible treatments include whitening and porcelain veneers.
6. Diastemas, or “spaces between your teeth”, can also be easily corrected.
Cosmetic dentistry with Dr. Korenman is easy, virtually painless and can have a significant impact on your entire appearance. For many people, a healthier, more beautiful smile plays a major role in a quality-filled life. It can literally change the way you feel from the inside out.
A cosmetic smile makeover can usually be completed in as little as one hour to about 10 days from start to finish.
Together, you and Dr. Korenman can determine the most ideal treatment solution for your unique smile.