Having a healthy mouth can add 10 years to your life as Dr. Mayo of the Mayo Clinic has explained.
The advancements in dental implants over the years are life changing. Simply stated, dental implants reconnect people with what they’ve lost. Youth. Self-esteem. Confidence. Function. Happiness. The joy of kissing!
Here are the Top 10 Benefits for Choosing Dental Implants
- An ideal option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
- Dental implants improve your appearance.
- They are permanently fixed in the mouth; so you may brush your teeth once again without having to deal with the embarrassment of removing your teeth.
- Allows you to return to the comfort and function associated with natural teeth.
- Eating is no longer restricted to softer food items; you can chew freely.
- Eating harder foods like apples poses no problem at all. Increased chewing ability means you can enjoy more fibrous and nutritious foods, contributing to your overall health and well-being.
- Dental implants can be brushed and flossed just like regular teeth.
- They help you speak without difficulty.
- You no longer need to think twice before smiling.
- With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Dr. Korenman has invested in NewTom VG3 Dental CAT-scan which allows him to view an anatomically accurate 3D image of your mouth. It provides the most comprehensive and accurate information required to determine your bone quantity and quality for possible dental implants. If teeth have been missing for some time he can see how much bone loss has occurred and determine what type of bone grafting may be needed.
With Dental CT scanning, implant procedures can be planned in detail before any surgery takes place. This means virtually no surprises when Dr. Korenman performs surgery.
For more information, please call Loveable Smiles in Richardson at (972) 231-0585 and schedule a complimentary consultation.