As famous English playwright William Shakespeare wrote more than 500 years ago, “For there was never yet a philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently.”
~William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
There are few things in life as exasperating as a toothache… Except, perhaps, a missing tooth.
Let’s face it – a missing tooth can not only mar your looks but can also cause considerable difficulties eating, besides other assorted health effects.
Dental Implants are an ultra-secure tooth replacement solution that Dr. Korenman offers in our Richardson practice. Dental implants are titanium roots placed directly into the bone of the jaw to restore missing teeth. If you are missing teeth, dental implants will restore lost oral function and aesthetics, and with proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Here are the Top 10 Benefits for Choosing Dental Implants
1. An ideal option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
2. Dental implants improve your appearance.
3. They are permanently fixed in the mouth; so you may brush your teeth once again without having to deal with the embarrassment of removing your teeth.
4. Allows you to return to the comfort and function associated with natural teeth.
5. Eating is no longer restricted to softer food items; you can chew freely.
6. Eating harder foods like apples poses no problem at all. Increased chewing ability means you can enjoy more fibrous and nutritious foods, contributing to your overall health and well-being.
7. Dental implants can be brushed and flossed just like regular teeth.
8. They help you speak without difficulty.
9. You no longer need to think twice before smiling.
10. With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Dr. Korenman of Loveable Smiles has invested in the advanced technology of a dental CAT-scan x-ray machine that provides 3-D information including whether there is enough bone for long-term function and stability, the location of nerves, and sinuses and helps determine if implants can be placed safely and predictably.
For more information, please call Loveable Smiles in Richardson at (972) 231-0585 and schedule a complimentary consultation.