These materials closely match the composition of your natural tooth structure.
Your crown is designed and milled right here in our office. The technology saves a lot of time for our patients.
Five Benefits of CEREC Technology
- One Visit! – The best thing about CEREC, is that your teeth can be restored in one visit to the dentist. Your crown is designed and milled right here in our office! A few years ago, you had to visit the dentist 3 or 4 or even more times in order to perform teeth restoration. The technology saves a lot of time for our patients.
- A Healthier Option – A CEREC tooth restoration isn’t just convenient, it is also healthy. Many years ago, dentists had few options to repair decayed and damaged teeth other than amalgam, gold, and other metals. With CEREC, Dr. Korenman uses strong, tooth colored ceramic materials to restore your teeth to their natural strength, beauty, and function. These materials closely match the composition of natural tooth structure.
- Partial Crowns – Sometimes we just need to replace a part of the tooth. CEREC technology allows us to conserve and save all the rest of the tooth and just build back the part that was broken. We can preserve more of your tooth structure and make “partial crowns.”
- Strong Teeth – CEREC bonds to your tooth making it stronger in two ways:
- The ceramic material is stronger and is bonded into place.
- You are able to keep more of your original tooth.
- More Accurate – CEREC technology also allows us to avoid the need for those messy impressions in your mouth as we use a very special digital camera to take “digital impressions” that are more accurate, faster and much more pleasant.
If you’re self-conscious about your smile due to cracked, broken, decayed or worn teeth, you may be a great candidate for beautiful porcelain, tooth colored CEREC crowns, completed in just One Visit! No Impressions! No Temporaries! No Second Appointment!
Get the smile you’ve always wanted …in as little as One Appointment! Call us at 972-231-0585