Loveable Smiles Optimal Dentistry – Richardson
Dr. Lawrence J. Korenman was born in Staten Island, New York and has lived in Texas since age 12.
He attended the University of Texas at Arlington and then the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
He practiced in Fort Worth, Texas for over twenty years until moving to the Dallas area in 1995.
Shortly after September 11, 2001, Dr. Korenman closed his practice and traveled to Easton, PA to manage a dental practice and practice dentistry for a colleague during his terminal illness. He then spent a year assisting a good friend’s dental practice in Indianapolis, IN before returning to north Texas in 2003.
In 2004, Dr. Korenman was hired as Dental Director by Monarch Dental, a division of BrightNow! Dental. He became Senior Dental Director and was responsible for the supervision and direction of over 100 dentists across more than thirty dental centers. In 2006, Dr. Korenman decided to return to his own full-time office in Richardson, Texas.
During his 30+ years of experience, he has continued to stay up-to-date in the constantly changing field of dentistry to ensure that his patients benefit from his artistic talent, scientific knowledge, and practical expertise. And now more than ever, Dr. Korenman embraces his profession with energized passion and vision.
- Certified in Microdentistry – Texas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Chairman of Peer Review Committee – Ft. Worth District Dental Society
- Member, Tarrant County Disaster Squad (Branch Davidian – Waco disaster)
- Clinician Host – Southwest Dental Meeting 6 years
- Treasurer – Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Dallas
- County Dental Society
- Association for Advanced Microdentistry
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- 25-30 hours each year for 30 years
- The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Texas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies – Clinician
- Invisalign Orthodontic Certification
- Society for Occlusal Studies
- Implant Symposium Mini-Residency
- Baylor Dental Cosmetic Continuum
- Peter Dawson, D.D.S.
- Alvin Fillastre, D.D.S.
- Frank Spears, D.D.S.
- John Kois, D.D.S.
- Larry Rosenthal, D.D.S.
- Bill Dickerson, D.D.S.
- Buddy Mopper, D.D.S.
- Gary Radz, D.D.S.