The health benefits of having properly aligned teeth extend far beyond a beautiful smile.
These overall health benefits include:
- Teeth last longer.
- A more balanced bite, can reduce excessive stress, headaches and strain on the supporting bone, muscles and jaw joints.
- Easier to keep clean, leading to healthier teeth and gums.
- Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease and even some Cancers.
- Better self-esteem and happiness with your natural, youthful smile
Dr. Larry Korenman Is a Certified Invisalign® Provider
There are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign®. And no matter what stage you’re at in life, you’ll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
Invisalign uses a custom set of aligners created for you and only you. The clear aligners are removable and comfortable. Invisalign is made with 3-D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. Wearing the aligners will gradually shift your teeth into place.
Why Would I Want Invisalign®?
With regular braces, you may experience some or all of the following: pain, discomfort, mouth sores or injuries caused by the brace wires, tooth decay (from inadequate brushing and flossing), plaque buildup, tooth discoloration, tooth/bracket breakage, or difficulty eating.
Invisalign, the clear alternative to metal braces, offers a superior level of comfort, convenience and confidence. Invisalign aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing, to eating whatever you like.
Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Korenman has prescribed.
All Invisalign patients at Loveable Smiles in Richardson receive:
- Complimentary records (x-rays, photos, impressions, etc.);
- Free Take-Home Teeth Whitening (with Invisalign purchase; $300 value);
- $0 Down payment and no interest financing for 24 months for those who qualify;
- Convenient payment plans.
Call today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign Consultation! 972-231-0585